Aloha !
So, reasons for beginning a blog...urmm, because I can? I don't really know why. Just seems like a good idea. I'm 16, and currently studying Physics, Biology, Chemistry, EPQ and Classical Civilisation.
Now what do I write? About my day I suppose? Hmmm. Well, it's been a pretty average day I guess...had double chemistry this morning which was dull, and we were only in the lesson for half an hour! What else what else...oh yes. My bloody cold. I have a swollen gland (at least I think I do anyway) and my throat is playing up. I can't stand colds; I get really worried that I'll never get my voice back, ever! Hopefully I should be giving up smoking soon, which will probably help the throat. I booked an appointment at the stop-smoking clinic for next Thursday, so fingers-crossed i'll be on the road to decent health again! So long as I also ditch the sausage rolls...which will never happen.
I really want to be able to write songs. So far, I can come up with alright covers of other people's music, but its really not the same. But, I absolutely suck at songwriting. People always say "Oh, you just write what you feel." but it's not exactly like that is it? I'm not going to write a song at the moment called "All Bunged Up" thanks very much. Okay, maybe that was an exaggeration...I understand what they mean but it's far too difficult! Even when I do come up with something decent, I either can't fit a tune to it or can't write the lyrics or I completely forget what i've written. Oh well, I'm hoping that song-writing will become easier with age...Julia Nunes' first song didn't exactly have the best lyrics!
Well, Emily is snoring next to me, bless her. We've been together for 5 months and 3 days! :) Feels like only yesterday *reminiscent smile*.
So what else has happened today? More of my father complaining about his numerous ailments...more procrastination. Wow. This blog sure is boring! Ahh well, like or lump it I guess!
Ahh yes, I also went to the doctors today. Sleeping has not been going all too well lately, and no matter what I do I'm always absolutely shattered. All they told me to do was change my diet and get out of the bad sleeping habits I've got. Hmmm. Not too happy about that; I'm not an active person, I eat like a horse and smoke like a chimney. I must be so healthy(!)
Right, I'm bored now. And sleep calls, even though I'll probably be back on here in half an hour complaining about not being able to sleep...or doing online jigsaw puzzles. Jesus, I'm a nerd. I don't know why, but recently I've become addicted to jigsaw puzzles! I've never really completed one before, not even as a child, so thats probably why.
No really, I'm off now to take my socks off because I'm absolutely boiling!
(Doesn't know what to say here)
Sweet dreams?
Or maybe I shall finish it as I started it, especially seeing as it means both hello & goodbye in Hawaiian!
Aloha!
Huggenss . x
No comments:
Post a Comment