Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Wow, long time no blog.

So, I totally didn't really get into this whole blogging business very well. However, it's worth another try! Since my last blog (being my first as well), so much has happened! I've actually given up smoking! Its been nearly two months since I gave up and i'm feeling rather healthy (apart from the weight) and loving life! Also, gonna be on TV in August in Don't Stop Believing! I actually cannot wait! Its going to be amazing! I was a little apprehensive at first, especially with the dancing. But we had our first choreography session on Monday and after the first hour or so it actually got kinda fun! I got so annoyed with it and myself at first though! I actually felt like crying/punching the choreographer because I just don't dance! But now, after having worked through the annoyances, and after having recieved a lot of help from Jen, I am loving it, and actually cannot wait for the 15th!!!! :D :D :D (Although I'm pretty adamant in the fact i'll cock it up) But who cares? It's only live telly....(shittttttttttttttttttttt). What else has happened? Went to the dentist...urrmmm....did Go Ape a couple of times! Which was AWESOME fun. WENT TO SEE SISTER ACT <3 also absolutely amazing. My dream is now to play Deloris Van Cartier...because tbh, i'm pretty much their apart from the hair, the breasts, the breathtaking vocals and the fact that i'm not black! However, if I need to, I guess i'll settle for being Mary Roberts :P

I've totally got into guitar a whole lot more recently. Atm, i'm playing Whistle For The Choir by The Fratelli's and Run by Amy Macdonald. They're lush songs to play :) Thinking of recording some more stuff soon, but I think I need some more practise first! Over the past few weeks its been kind of hectic and Lexie's been put on the backburner, however today and a couple of other days she's had a good play :)

Emily's in Iceland at the moment! Which is weird thinking about, but also rather cool. But its only been 4 days out of 8 and so far, i'm missing her quite a lot! But its giving me time to catch up with everyone else now :) Which is something i've been failing at a lot!

Anyways, time for a bit of guitar? Methinks yes.

Over and out,
Huggens <3

No comments:

Post a Comment