Tuesday, 14 December 2010

My feet were sold to this winding road.

Gahh! SUCH a stressful week! Where are the days which used to involve doing absolute bugger all for the last week of the year at school? Apparently far behind me; I've been close to tears at least twenty times just today.


So, right this moment Emily's elbow is resting on my head. Thanks darlin'...(she's asleep).


Back to business... I have an incredibly sore throat. I hate them because they make me think ridiculous thoughts, namely 'you'll never ever get your voice back'. Maybe I just have some creepy phobia that I'll never be able to sing? Mahh. It hurts. And its making me feel sick.
On the plus side, Christmas is ten days away! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
Emily has been trying her darnedest to find out her Christmas present...muaahahahaaa.


Right, enough typing with one hand because my other is trapped under a sleeping Emily...


*Croakily* Night!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Awww well if it makes you feel better it was a good sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete