Tonight was amazing! Everyone was merry on a few glasses of wine, and regardless of how well we knew eachother everyone was really sociable and lovely to talk to. So, big shout to 'Femming' for having become adults and for hosting such a fabulous party!!
I've decided I should drink more often...not so much I get pissed everytime, but just so that I'm happy enough to have a good dance without feeling the aches and pains until afterwards, because tonight was so good! I have no idea how I'm meant to muster the energy to be out of the house tomorrow at 10.45am, or be able to dance for another evening at Funky's Christmas do, but I don't care. This is the most fun I've had in absolutely bloody ages, and I think, given the recent circumstances of A-levels and people moving on, I deserve a bloody good drink and dance during the Christmas period.
*Cheers*.
No comments:
Post a Comment