...and then you arrived. So that's not the actual lyrics, but that sentence makes more sense at this time. (Here comes the cheesy bit so if you're easily nauseous look away now). Emily, there literally aren't words big enough to say thankyou to you. You've been amazing; my rock, and everything I need. You've been my foundation for the past year - without you there would never have been some of the incredible moments in my life, and I wouldn't have even considered doing some of the things you gave me the strength to do. I would never have given up smoking and felt as amazing as I do now. I would never have stopped cutting; you gave me the push I needed. I would never have got up on stage and sung a song for you. I would never have failed all my subjects, which has now given me a kick up the backside! You've done way too much for me, and there is no way I will ever repay you. But regardless, I still need to say thankyou because you're perfect, and it took me so long to get you, and I could not be happier with my life right now, so thankyou for ever choosing me to be yours. I'm sorry for every argument we've ever had and every argument we've ever caused. Those don't matter anymore, and I'm so glad I never let you go, even when things were getting really shit and you were the only one that truly cared.
Sorry for the cheesy blog,
But your 1 year anniversary only comes around once.
Thankyou so much for being mine, gorgeous.
I love you,
Sarah <3
yay for love :P xxx
ReplyDelete:') thankyou Hemming. Love for you! <3
ReplyDelete