Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Ramblings.

So google froze and my hands trembled with numbness from the teabag in my eyes. My throat swelled up and my fridge broke my door. What is this mess? Don't cry over spilt milk. Milk moustaches look cute on some girls, but sometimes they're disgustingly irritating and I want to slap nuns in the face. I have nothing against nuns, or any other religion for that matter. In fact, I'm taking a ridiculously pointless subject about religion so I'm far from judgemental about it. However, white shirts over black vest tops looks strange. But a black vest top on its own can be a surprisingly hot look. Leggings, I never wear those. What even are they? They're not tights, they're not jeans...they are really weird. Footless tights?! WHAT. the hell. Who the hell has any intention of wearing footless tights, the whole point of wearing tights is because they keep your feet and legs a bit warmer. You. Psychology. You hate me and I know you do. I don't know why you don't just tell it to my face. I'd much rather know, and deal with it than sit here with this ridiculous paranoia that every ten minutes of the day you're thinking about me. Selfish? Yep. That's me. Psychology, I can do it and I can't. Tomorrow only I will be sitting in that eam hall chewing on my arm and then my paper will come out and I will know nothing about the course apart from attachment and memory and yarmey (1993). Glanzer and Cunitz. Primacy and Recency. Hotmail. I fancy you. Quite a bit. And I apologise for anything that happens tomorrow because I'm so ridiculously worried. I really like my purple bag. And this is all getting a bit weird now. Is this really what goes on in my brain? I don't know. But I probably should. Considering I'm taking an exam in that subject area tomorrow. Shit bags. Oh back to bags are we? I don't understand why people have an obsession with bags. I understand why people have an obsession with shoes because they're pretty, and you actually wear them because shoes are a necessity...but bags? really? because thatey'er not all the that necessary. I mean, shoes you wear on yhour feet, but you only need bags to carry stuff in....they're not really that important and half of them fall apart after the first ten minutes of using them anyway. Or thats just me, because I have to carry so mcch tin the m half the time. FUCKING accesorize bag BROKE. assholes. I PAID GOOD FREAKING MONEY FOR THAT. no wonder it was in the effing sales. Right, this is theraputic! But kinda freaky. Hmmm. Do I really make that many spelling mistakes? Sheesh.




Free writing.
Surprisingly therapeutic!

No comments:

Post a Comment