Thursday, 14 July 2011

Droning.





"Its easy to quit smoking...I've done it hundreds of times!"


Ahh, dear Blog how I've neglected you...It seems to be that the only time I ever feel inspired enough to actually take the time to drone on about everything in my life is when I have pretty much nothing to say. But oh well, we shall have a bash at it anyway.


Four concerts in four days...Some how even though they were tiring, I want to do it all over again. Perhaps without Duddle being involved in the process next time it might be a more pleasant experience, but even still it's been fun.


6th form feels like it's taking forever to come to an end. The cafe is closed up for the summer and numbers have started dwindling since going to Madagascar and on holiday etc. It is stupidly lonely, and I just hope that with the ridiculous amount of 6th formers coming up next year that I won't be feeling the same then. Even still, restarting the year was probably one of the best and most responsible decisions I've ever made. Well, thats the idea I'm holding onto until results day at least. Even if thats not my same attitude in September, I've still got WWRY to look forward to...Okay, thats not even a mind blowing thought either, but scratching to find the slightest bit of excitement in my life is the best I've really got at the moment it seems.


On the upside, Emily and I might be going on holiday next year. Don't know where, don't know when but as long as its fun, adventurous and exciting I don't care. I've never been on holiday abroad, and if I don't do it now, chances are I'll probably always think I'm not responsible enough to do something as adult as organising a holiday again.


Ah yes, I forgot to mention that I've started smoking again. 'Oh but you were doing so well...' Yes, I know, and I don't even know why I started again. Everyone has their bad habits, and although for most their bad habits are not likely to make then die 10 years before they're meant to, it's just something thats always been a part of me. My parents are/were both heavy smokers, my sister smokes...Hell, my mothers maiden name is 'Smoker'. Either way, I know that I have the will power to give up when I want to, but for now having something as pathetic as smoking to turn to when things go badly is just a good way of putting off my emotions for mean time. I know there are some people that are really disappointed with me for it, so if it's any consolation I'm a little disappointed with myself if I'm honest, but if people are going to hate me for it then they're...Well, they're just silly.


Right, I feel a sufficient amount of droning has been done in this blogging session. Same time tomorrow?


Nahh, that's pretty doubtful.
G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment