"It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to."
Today has been a better day than I first predicted - still stressful, but I would be bored stiff if I wasn't worrying about something! Normal school day, had psychology which was a tad boring and awkward, but mostly funny and interesting. Two free's where I actually did extra work! And then I skipped ethics last - I had my counselling phone interview. It went well, I hate talking on the phone so it was a bit uncomfortable, but in general the lady seems really lovely and I have a session with her tomorrow at 2pm. Is it a little bit weird that I'm slightly...excited? I mean, most people would probably dread actually having to admit to themselves that their nuts enough to go see a counsellor about their shit, but I'm excited that I'm actually being pro-active about my problem, rather than just sitting here wallowing in self pity and contemplating whether it will ever get better.
On a slightly less happy note, I also had panto today. It was fun, but I'm really scared. I muck about all the time in rehearsal and now its coming to the real thing, I'm shitting a brick. Serves me right a bit, but aren't panto's meant to be fun? Ah well, I guess I always just take the sillyness a bit too far! It's like 5 days away...AHHHHH. I'm only chorus, but this is the first proper show I've ever been in and I'm ridiculously worried it'll all go wrong. :/
Back to the happier note, I have the best girlfriend in the world. No word of a lie - I come home from panto in a bit of a bad mood because I'm scared about the show, and there she is, sat on the stairs, waiting for me to arrive. She stands up, cuddles and kisses me, shows me the room which she has cleaned from head to toe, of which I smile and squeeze her tight. She then leads me to the bathroom, where there is a freshly run bath, with bubbles and everything waiting for me, along with her iphone on which she made a playlist of all my favourite songs! She then takes my coat and shoes, and puts them in the bedroom. After having a bath, she then shows me the most adorable 'paint' artwork she's drawn, and then tells me that in preparation, she'd already logged me into facebook.
That my friends, is love - when you know the other person so well that you don't even need to be anywhere near them to know exactly what they're thinking, and what they want.
I don't think I've ever been happier than I am at this moment now, therefore I'm going to cuddle my girlfriend until she falls asleep on me.
Goodnight, x

No comments:
Post a Comment