Saturday, 31 July 2010

Scream if you want to go faster...

Hello, again.
Since my last blog, life has certainly picked up the pace! I've been poledancing, working and going to the fair! Exciting times. It's been so much fun! I used to hate the Waltzer; when I was ten I had an extremely bad experience on it and have absolutely hated it ever since. Today, I overcame my fears and surprisingly enjoyed the ride! And I'm pretty sure that means my confidence must be on the up! Hoorah.

Emily phoned me from Iceland earlier; telling me about everything that she's done so far and it definitely sounds like she's been having a whale of a time! (/insert laughter) She's already been to a couple of hot springs, glacier climbing and whale watching! Basically the type of holiday I would love to go on! I don't like the idea of a hot country like Spain or Greece. Although people speak of it like a dream, I can't help but see the negatives; pervy foreigners, hideous sun burn and heat stroke, and overpriced tourist attractions/souvenirs. I'd much prefer to go somewhere that interests me, like Japan to experience the culture or Norway to see the Northern Lights. Of course, I've only ever been abroad twice so I can't really give an accurate opinion of how I would find a hot country, but I'm pretty certain I would hate it because I burn like a ginger, even in 20 degree heat!

So, I've just planned with my darling Kirst to go to Thorpe Park next week - AWESOME. I'm such an adrenaline junkie and literally cannot wait to turn 18 so I can go bungee jumping and sky diving! Okay, so thorpe park is absolutely nothing like that... but stealth is a pretty awesome ride, as is Saw, and they both give me the tinglies in my tummy! :)

Also, I should be going zorbing again soon! Not much of an adrenaline rush but SO much fun! I recommend it to anyone who likes the idea of being in a hamster ball full of water! Although it's extremely overpriced (£45 for one go pp) it's definitely something to do at some point in your life!

Right, time for another experience - poledancing. Not as weird as you might think however. Its much more of a sport than it sounds/looks and certainly FEELS like a sport! So, off to the pole I go! :D

Ciao,
Huggens x

No comments:

Post a Comment