Sunday, 16 January 2011

It makes no difference what city I'm in, the drinks cost the same and they do the same thing.

"Despite my empty mouth, the words are in my mind. Please wear the face, the one wear you smile, because you lighten up my heart, when I start to cry..."


Ahh, insomnia, so we meet again...


Well, today has been long, and tiring, but happy. Rehearsal lasted for four hours, and at last I can see a panto coming together (only six days before the show, but better late than never, hey?).


So you've been bugging me again today. You change so often - one minute we'll be happily chatting and then it turns to what feels like abuse. Thats probably just me though.
Today's blog feels like it will be short, but not in a bad way - having just started writing, I'm feeling sleepy again.


I'm really excited for a number of things;


1) 6 days until the panto - I've never been in an actual show before - only school plays. But I'm excited, and it'll be an experience that I'm sure I will take a lot of knowledge away with me after it's over.


2) Clothes - okay, not the most exciting thing in anybody's life I'm sure, but the wait once I've ordered something online always gets me really hyped for whats going to arrive, especially if it's something I've waited ages to save up for, or if it's just a generally exciting package (lol, I just wrote 'package').

3) Adele - yessssssssssssssssssss, Adele is back. She is actually incredible and I've been waiting for her to release a new album for about 2 years now! Her voice is actually an inspiration, and she takes music so seriously and everything she writes is gorgeous. Make You Feel My Love (although it's a cover) blows me away and rightly it should nearly be in its 40th week in the charts!

4) Getting back to normal - thank, god. I will be so glad when, even though exams are now over, panto is also over, and I'm back at choir...The past 2 months have just been really all over the place, and I hate it when routines are broken!


Well, it's 1.40am. The thought of waking up at 8 is kiling me already.
G'night lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment